If you have forgotten your password, please call:
Having Trouble Logging In?
Manning, Leaver, Brudder, and Berberich at (323) 937-4730
The following is a list of required settings for your Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above browser.
You must specify the appropriate security settings
To check your security setting in your browser go to:
- Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level
- Enable "Run ActiveX controls and plug ins"
- Enable "Allow cookies that are stored on your computer"
- Enable "Allow per-session cookies "
- Click OK and try to login again.
If you still can not login, you may not be using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above as your Browser.
To check the version of the browser go to:
- Help -> About Internet Explorer
- The browser version will be listed there.
- You can download the latest version at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ie6/download.asp
Copyright © 2003 & AutoAdChecker All rights reserved.
To Contact Webmaster Click Here